Up to 7 days
Fly over the rugged coastline of White Islands with some spectacular views of New Zealand’s most active volcano on this shore excursion.
You will be picked up from the Tauranga port and transported to Aerius Hanger where you will be briefed on your day in the air. After which, you will embark on a scenic flight to White Island (also known as Whakaari), which is based 57 kilometres from the coastline of the Bay of Islands. Witness the beautiful, rugged, unspoilt coastline of this volcanic island, viewing moon-like surfaces, steaming craters, flocks of sea birds and sulphur-yellow landscapes. You will also be able to see what remains of the old sulphur works, which was destroyed by a White Island eruption.
After viewing some spectacular sights of White Island, you will fly back to the Aerius Hanger and then return to the port of Tauranga.
- This is a flight only tour and does not include crater landing. To include landing with a guided tour of the volcano, then please see our tour LT57HELACS.
- Flights require a minimum of 2 people, so bookings for 1 persons will be subject to availability.
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 11.
- In accordance with CAA rules and regulations, we require all passengers to inform us of their accurate weight before any flight. For the purpose of aircraft weight, balance and safety, the maximum weight allowed per seat is 130kgs (286lbs).
- All flights are subject to weather conditions and weight restrictions and pilots are allowed to alter flights at their discretion. If your flight is cancelled, you will be able to reschedule or be provided with a full refund.
Based on 0 review
Showing 1 - 0 of 0 in total
: Trying to get property 'term_id' of non-object in /home/customer/www/cruiseexcursions.co.nz/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/st_templates/layouts/modern/activity/single/single-1.php
on line 1231
You might also like